Rules for Campaigning in SGA Elections
- Every candidate will be required to give a speech. Do not exceed 90 seconds. Speak only of one’s own qualities. Do not put down any other candidate.
- Mrs. Richie must approve speeches two-days prior.
- Each candidate must have a poster that will be displayed during his/her speech.
Campaign Week: May 11- May 22. Speeches will be May 20th, in the church, after Mass.
- All posters must be approved and positive.
- Anyone caught defacing another’s poster will be disqualified.
- Obtain teacher’s permission before hanging a poster in a classroom.
- Posters are allowed in the cafeteria and classrooms with teacher permission.
- Posters may go up at 7:30 Monday, May 11 but must be completely removed by 3:00 Friday, May 22.
- Be enthusiastic, thoughtful, positive and creative!
- You may not hand out gifts…(candy, pencils, buttons, etc,) or campaign stickers.